Farr Engineers has operated for over fifteen years carrying out Structural Engineering for Factory, Resource and Warehouse projects in Brisbane, Regional QLD, and NSW.
We aim to provide project outcomes that include:
- Economical and co-ordinated structures;
- Long term serviceability;
- Sustainable client outcomes;
Farr Engineers embraces the latest design and documentation software to provide full Three Dimensional Building Infomration Modelling (BIM) co-ordination with other consultants. These tools assist the engineers and draftpersons to focus on the client interest.
We provide designs that are considered and technically sound, drafted to ensure a co-ordinated straightforward build, and include the input and expertise of other consultants.
Farr Engineers has designed, documented and provided liaison for Industrial Buildings including:
- James Hardie Warehouse and Production Buildings, Carol Park (D&C Build)
- Reliance Factory Warehouse and Offices, Eagle Farm
- Sleepyhead Factory and Eton Manufacturing System support
- Linfox Warehouse and Truck Maintenance Facility
- Bullivants Warehouse and Distribution Centre
- QFFS Food Cold Store and Production Facility
- Graincorp Warehouse and Production Handling Modifications
We have a broad range of experience in structural design of critical components of Industrial Buildings, ensuring economy and function of the overall design. These elements include experience in designs incorporating:
- Efficient use of Chinese steel sections from commencement of design;
- Composite Steel Floor Slab considering constructability and operation;
- Post-tensioned slabs-on-ground for heavy loads and joint free floors;
- Pre-cast Floors and walls;
- The latest design software providing economy and serviceability in steel work design;
- 3 Dimensional CAD software for co-ordination and clash detection.